Prawn and Macadamia Salad
500 gram prawns, peeled
½ cup roasted macadamias
- Mix prawns with garlic, zest, pepper and salt.
- Marinate in fridge for at least 10 minutes.
- Heat 1 TB oil over medium – high heat.
- Add prawns and toss occasionally until pink and lightly caramelised, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and drizzle with lemon juice.
- Place salad greens on a platter with cherry tomatoes and cubes of avocado.
- Garnish with roast macadamia nuts.
- Drizzle with Macadamia and Lime Infused oil.