2 cups cream
- Separate the egg whites and place each in a separate bowl.
- Add 5 TB sugar to the egg white and beat until stiff peaks form.
- To the egg yolks add the 5 TB sugar and boiling water. Beat until pale and thick.
- In the third bowl beat the cream to soft peaks.
- Gently fold the cream and egg yolks into the beaten egg whites.
1 cup roasted macadamias
¼ cup macadamia liqueur or fruit juice
- In a bowl place the currants with the liqueur, stir and leave to soak for 15 minutes.
- Then add the liqueur mixture and macadamias and fold. Add the raspberries.
- Pour mixture into the loaf tin
- Freeze overnight or until set. Turn ice cream out and slice.
- Serve with fresh raspberries.