2 cups sugar
200 gram butter
- Melt the butter and chocolate together.
- In a food processor mix the sugar, eggs, vanilla essence and chocolate/butter mixture until smooth.
- Mix in the flour then add the nuts.
- Line a sponge roll tin with baking paper and pour in the mixture.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 35 minutes.
- Cool before removing and cut into wedges.
- Serve with chocolate sauce and whipped cream.
375 gram dark chocolate melts
300 mls cream
1 -2 TB macadamia liqueur
Stir chocolate and cream over gentle heat until melted, add liqueur to combine.