2 TB cocoa
3 eggs lightly beaten
- Mix flour, baking powder, cocoa and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine eggs, orange rind and macadamia nuts. Mix well.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the egg mixture to make a dough.
- Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface and divide in half. Shape each half into a log.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake at 200C for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and when cool, cut into thick slices.
- Place slices on baking sheet and bake a further 10 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack and store in an airtight container.