500gram cream cheese
Paprika or parsley to coat
- Blend the cream cheese till smooth. Remove the avocado flesh and roughly mash, then stir the avocado and mustard into the cream cheese.
- The avocado should swirl through the cream cheese, not blend.
- Form into a ball and sprinkle heavily with paprika or parsley.
- Press the macadamia pieces into the sides and top of the ball.
- Arrange whole macadamias around the bottom of the ball.
- Serve with crackers.
- An ideal appetiser to accompany drinks.