Avocado and Macadamia Nut Muffins
Ingredients (makes 12)
1 avocado (mash100g for the muffins and reserve rest for the filling)
¼ tsp chilli powder
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, sugar melted butter, mix in avocado.
- Add the macadamia nuts to the avocado mixture, then the dry ingredient in batches alternatively with the milk.
- Blend together, do not overmix.
- Bake at 200C for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnish with the remainder of the avocado or serve with Brie and bacon filling.