1 cup flour
2 TB golden syrup
- Heat oven to 180C (160C fan bake). Line two baking trays with nonstick baking paper.
- Sift flour into a bowl and add the sugar, coconut, rolled oats and macadamia nuts.
- Melt the butter and add the golden syrup.
- Stir the bicarbonate of soda into boiling water, then add to butter mixture.
- Add the liquid to the dry ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Roll spoonfuls into balls and press onto prepared baking trays, allowing space for biscuits to spread while cooking.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Place on a rack to cool.