Self Crusting Quiche with Macadamia Dukkah
1 large onion chopped
2 cooked potatoes cubed
- Melt the butter and cook the chopped onion and garlic until tender.
- Beat the eggs, salt and milk.
- Pour into a large bowl containing the sifted flour and stir until combined.
- In a quiche dish place the onion mix.
- Add the cubed potato and the greens. Add the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and garnish with sundried tomatoes and dukkah.
- Bake at 200 degrees for 20 – 30 minutes or until lightly browned and set in the centre.